Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sriracha, Why Dontcha? Contest

Win a bottle of Sriracha!


Sriracha sauce is a Thai Chili hot sauce that has started to gain popularity in America within the last few years. In fact, Bon Appétit declared it the ingredient of the year for 2010. While there are many varieties of the sauce, Huy Fong’s green-capped, Rooster –labeled sauce is king in the U.S.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve liked adding heat to my food. I honestly think that it all started when my dad bought some “Hot Ass Chili Powder”. As a kid I loved being able to say “ass” without getting in trouble. Not only did I like the flavor, but I also liked the tingle at the tip of my tongue when I ate the spice concoction. As I got older, my go-to spice became cayenne pepper. I was willing to try it in anything. Then I found Sriracha. Its heat level is lower than a jalapeno and is actually pretty sweet. I like it so much because it blends sweet, sour and hot so well.
I am always looking for new recipes to try featuring this magic sauce. That is where you come in.  By sharing your favorite Sriracha recipes, you can win a bottle of the miracle sauce. Here’s how you can win an entry (or 10):
Post a Sriracha Recipe in Comments Below
Like Adam Does iT Facebook page.
Follow 101 Foods Pinterest Page
Pin a Sriracha Recipe On Pinterest Page (Sriracha Board)
Share this post on Facebook
Post a picture of your dish on ADAM DOES iT Facebook page
Actually read the Official Rules/Go on the scavenger hunt. This is worth 10 (Ten) entries.

Good luck and Sriracha, Why Dontcha?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...