Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

This was my very last meal before I became a vegetarian for two months. When Leigha was looking in the freezer, she noticed that we still had the bones from the Turducken, so she made a stock from them. Even though we didn't have any chicken to put in the soup, we figured that the broth should be flavorful enough. So to compensate, I decided to make



Tate Tested, Adam Approved



noodles for the first time. I have made gnocci before (yes, I know that those are dumplings and not noodles), and the process was pretty much the same. I think that I might have worked with the dough too much or added too much flour because the noodles were a bit rubbery. Once the stock was strained, I chopped some carrots and celery in the food processor and added them to the soup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...