Sunday, March 18, 2012

Scallops


Leigha made this one afternoon, swaying from the recipe as our ingredients allowed. She has always been especially fond of sea scallops, where I merely like them. It must be the years that she spend living in Florida. For this recipe, she cooked some garlic in olive oil and added tomatoes and snow peas. Then,




because we didn't have any noodles that were the appropriate size, she put them on top of jumbo noodles. I felt that the dish would have been better with and etouffee, which I learned from my Atlas meal, but as we didn't have any, I sprinkled this with some Tony's Creole Seasoning. This didn't have very many ingredients, but it was much heartier than I expected. After one bowl I was full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...